Solar Thermal Colorado - Solar Thermal Systems
Find the solar thermal Colorado residents trust! Bestway Mechanical is the leading installer of residential solar thermal systems in Colorado. Get a quote today!
Apricus Solar Thermal Installer
- Superior Evacuated Tube Design — High-efficiency
- Passive Solar Tracking — Optimum Surface Area Exposure
- Reliable Header Pipe Design — Superior Quality
- Unique Design — Improved Function & Durability
Colorado Solar Hot Water Systems
Apricus solar hot water systems are the superior system design for solar thermals in Colorado.
Their evacuated tube design is perfect for cold temperatures making it the best option for the cooler winters in Colorado.
Apricus panels are designed for passive solar tracking which guarantees optimum solar surface exposure. This is especially helpful for heavily wooded Colorado properties.
Benefits of Apricus Systems
- Weather-resistant — Apricus tubes can withstand both hot & cold temperatures along with intense Colorado hail storms.
- Efficient Design — Apricus’ superior evacuated tube design is the most efficient option for colder climates, a great solar thermal for Colorado.
- Versatile — Steel mounting makes it easy to install the solar hot water system on most roof, wall and pole designs.
- Reliable — Their twin wall “all-glass” designed tube has been used for more than 15 years.
Bestway Knows Thermal Solar
Ask us about Federal Tax Credits and Local Utility Rebates that may be available to you when installing alternative and green energy systems.
Ready to install solar thermal in your Colorado Springs home or office? We offer free site evaluation quotes for residential solar thermal systems and commercial solar panel install projects in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Salida, Canon City & the surrounding Pikes Peak Region.